Thursday, June 30, 2011

SCREAM.

Shirt & Shoes: Topshop, Mr Hudson Vest top: SNC Merchandise, Jewellery: Collected over the years
I just stumbled across these pictures on my mum's computer this morning. We took them when we went for a walk over a year ago, when I had brown hair, a bob and a fringe! Very alien sight to me now, with my longer (I wish I could call it long, but it just isn't yet), blonde hair.
Don't be put off by my incredulous faces - I always get a little distressed every time my mum tries to take pictures of me (the first picture sums it up). She's still not great with a camera, but the pictures always come out well, and I'm always impressed.
I want to go back to this beautiful place and do a proper shoot with some of my friends, when I'm not marching like an idiot (see below).
X

No comments:

Post a Comment