Monday, June 27, 2011

Gyal, Me Wann Fi Hold Yuh Put Me Arms Right Around Ya

We just ended a perfect weekend this morning with a breakfast of chicken, olives and falafel.. bizarre food choices..
My friends, Lucy, Tali and Nicole, came up from London to visit me in Oxford. We made the most of the absolutely lovely weather to take a little tour (led by me) around the centre of Oxford and have a picnic in the University Parks. I love it a lot of the time, but I especially appreciate my city in the sun, when the walls of the college buildings take on that bold yellow tone, which is just so beautifully Oxford.
Skirt & Shoes - Topshop, Cardigan - Cos, Socks - Primark, Bag - British Heart Foundation.
I can't for the life of me remember where my top is from!


Such a fun weekend
X

No comments:

Post a Comment