Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Looks KICK-ASS!


When watching KICK-ASS, I came across the Scott Pilgrim trailer. Now, I've never heard of this Scott Pilgrim guy or the comic series before the film, but after watching the trailer, I want to buy the comics. The trailer is amazing. I'm so looking forward in seeing it when it comes out. I think the plot, from what you see in the trailer is about a young boy, Scott Pilgrim played by Superbad star, Michael Cera, who fancies a girl, who's played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead, who has 7 ex-boyfriends. WOW! I tell yah, that's a lot for a girl. Anyway, it turns out that her ex-boyfriends are super-villians. So basically, to get rid of the ex's, Scott has to defeat them all in various different ways. Even tough you don't really get a lot from the trailer, it really seems like a film that I would deffo go and see. Here's the link to the trailer, check it out and see what you think....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtKAfoIllbo

No comments:

Post a Comment