Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Little Peek Into Next AW11




The Traveller’s Dream

Whether jet-setting off on an autumnal voyage to the exotics, or just to Tesco around the corner, this bag would make me feel that the seaside wasn’t too far out of the reach. Its ethnic, geometric patterns teamed with the brown leather trim make it the perfect bag for an imaginary day on the beach: functional and fashionable.

The Chunky Knit

Every time A/W comes around again, this is my most anticipated piece. It could be my massively oversized navy scarf, or it could be my deliciously cosy grey beanie hat, but this season it's going to be all about the brights. I'm delighted to welcome colour into my not-so-fair-weather wardrobe, and show that you don't have to hibernate under dark colours when winter arrives.






The Tailored Fit

I've never been good with coats. Let's just say we've never really hit it off; I've always been more of a jacket kinda gal. But, hello luscious, deep red, fitted waist, chocolate-lined, curvaceousness. Now there's a coat I think I could get on really well with. 
Teamed with a little black dress and tights, or just skinny jeans and a tight jumper, it's best to let the coat do the talking, and believe me, this lady has got quite a mouth on her.

The Cosy Toes

I hate the feeling of losing feeling in my extremities. But I have always had a shoe problem when it comes to winter. Previously, the only fur-lined shoes (within my price range) have been Uggs, or some other identical replica, and if there was an item I hated more than I hate, let's say, queuing, it would be Ugg boots. Come on, it's in the name.
Finally, a pair of lace-up (good...), suede (even better...), fur-lined (so close...) wedges (nailed it!) as something I could really get on board with. And just look at that grip; you're not slipping anywhere on those bad boys.

Enjoy Next's new season of gorgeous clothes!

Much Love
X

No comments:

Post a Comment